Programs offered by military education and training institutions that wish to apply for program accreditation from the Technical Committee for Military Accreditation must fulfil the following eligibility requirements:
- The decision letter for establishing the program.
- Alignment of the program with the requirements of the National Qualifications Framework.
- The institution to which the program belongs must have received institutional accreditation.
- Student, faculty member, and employee handbooks, regulations, and bylaws.
- The program's quality assurance system and its approved performance reports.
- Program and course specifications, using the required forms.
- Learning outcomes assessment plan and assessment reports.
- At least a batch of students having graduated from the program.
- KPIs and benchmarks.
- The program's self-study report with supporting evidence.