Applying for programs accreditation from international accreditation entities goes through six phases.
Phase 1: submitting a request including the following:
- The educational institution seeking accreditation shall request the approval to apply by filling out the program accreditation form from international accreditation entities for each program individually via its official e-mail.
- Fulfill all the requirements specified in the application form and pay the fee.
- After completing the application form, the educational institution shall email it to the General Administration of International Accreditation to be reviewed; ncaaa.iL@etec.gov.sa
Phase 2 : Initial study of the application including the following:
- Verifying the eligibility of the applicant by the General Administration of International Accreditation.
- Verifying the administrative eligibility of the international accreditation entity by The General Administration for National Accreditation.
- The General Administration of International Accreditation shall ensure that the administrative and financial procedures are completed.
- The General Administration of International Accreditation shall initially register the application in the databases of the National Center for Academic Accreditation and Evaluation for follow-up.
Phase 3: Technical Application study including the following:
- Referring the request to the international accreditation consultants by the General Administration of International Accreditation.
- The international accreditation consultant shall ensure that the international accreditation entity meets the required technical and program specifications.
- The international accreditation consultant shall record the technical and administrative notes about the entity to take into consideration the outcome of the application.
- The international accreditation consultant shall ensure that the program is aligned with the national qualifications- framework levels.
Phase 4: Application Study outcome:
- The General Administration of International Accreditation shall issue a letter with the study outcome to the applicant.
- If the request is approved, the General Administration of International Accreditation shall send a copy of the letter to the accreditation operations department at NCAAA.
- The educational institution shall complete the contracting procedure with the international accreditation entity according to (the form for setting the date of the international program accreditation team visit).
Phase 5: visiting program:
The educational institution shall:
- Notify and provide the center with the approved contract.
- Submit the visit program and schedule.
- Submit the visiting team's CVs.
All the above mentioned shall be sent to ( ncaaa.iL@etec.gov.sa )
The administration shall assign an international accreditation monitor to accompany the visiting team.
Phase 6: Documenting the visit.
This phase comes after the visit of the international accreditation team and the preparation of the final report on the accreditation applicant, and it includes the following:
1- The educational institution shall submit the following to (ncaaa.iL@etec.gov.sa) :
- The final accreditation report.
- The self- study (if applicable).
- The visit reports and data.
2- NCAAA shall document the accreditation on the commission official website and internal database.
For further information please email us at NCAAA.iL@ETEC.GOV.SA