Military education and training institutions that wish to apply for institutional accreditation from the Technical Committee for Military Accreditation must fulfil the following eligibility requirements:
- The institution's strategic plan, operational plans, and achievement reports.
- The institution's organizational handbook which includes its policies and procedures, organizational chart, tasks and responsibilities, and job descriptions.
- Student, faculty (civil and military), and employee handbooks, regulations, and bylaws.
- Specifications of the academic and training programs offered by the institution, using the required forms.
- Specifications of the courses offered by the academic and training programs at the institution, using the required forms.
- The quality assurance system (including the quality of teaching and learning) and its performance reports.
- KPIs and benchmarks.
- Performance reports for scientific research and community service activities during the last two years.
- The institution's self-study report with supporting evidence.